- Your Social Security Number
- Information about a work you wrote or co-wrote (e.g. title, name of the performer or artist, date it was released or performed)
To become an ECCO writer member, you must have written or co-written a musical composition or a song that has been:
- commercially recorded (CD, record, tape, mp3, etc.);
- or, performed publicly in any venue licensed by ECCO (club, live concert, symphonic concert or recital venue, college or university, etc.);
- or, performed in any audio visual or electronic medium (film, television, radio, Internet, cable, pay-per-view, etc.);
- or, published and available for sale or rental.