To become an ECCO publisher member, you must:
- Let us know whether you are joining as an individually owned publishing company; a partnership or joint venture, or a corporation;
- verify that your company is regularly engaged in the music publishing business, and has assumed the financial risk involved in the normal publication of musical works, or that you publish works which are publicly performed regularly by ECCO’s licenses.
You must also confirm that one of the works in your publishing catalog has been:
- commercially recorded (CD, record, tape, etc.);
- or, performed publicly in any venue licensable by ECCO (club, live concert, symphonic concert or recital venue, college or university, etc.);
- or, performed in any audio visual or electronic medium (film, television, radio, Internet, cable, pay-per-view, etc.);
- or, published and available for sale or rental